Tuesday 7 August 2012

How Droll

I've realised that my blog doesn't seem to be about much at all. But, I guess that's what you get for clicking on a link to a blog called the randomification machine. I might try to post at least one funny picture on each post. I recently upgraded my ipod's music repotoir* cos' I got bored of nothing but gorrilaz. I now have some Raconteurs, some Daft punk, some Vampire weekend and some Vocaloids. Sure, vocaloids are in Japanese half the time but that doesn't stop the rhythm from being good, does it? I am so glad I have at least five followers, so, because I love you all so much I will try harder on this blog. By the way, if there is anyone reading this who plays minecraft, could they please give me the IP for a free server with griefing allowed that has no whitelist? Ummm. I guess I should post a funny picture now, or a funny video. Will go looking for one now.
Erm, still haven't found any, I've found some kinda funny ones but not really funny. Where does Derek landy get his? Looking some more now.
             internet memes - Would That Be Safe, Sane, and Consensual?
Oh lol, how droll, the height of Haha.** So, what do you think of philosoraptor? He's a dinosaur and a philosopher, what more could one want? Ummm. I think I've run out of things so, peace out


*Could someone please tell me how to spell that?
** When reading this, imagine me with a face like this ._. 

1 comment:

  1. So, you love Nixion, Aquila, Taia and Miss Cain? I'm not sure that you love me and Rose, well you might Rose, but definatly not me. Oh, and, what I mean by Rose, is the same way you love all your other followers, except for me.

    ReplyDelete