Thursday 2 August 2012

References!

Omigodomigodomigod! I FAIL at blogging this is only my fifth post and I started AAAAAAAGES ago. Actually, I wonder what stuff I can copy and paste on here. Can I copy and paste games? Or videos? Sooo. Yeah. I'll probably test that out today. Cos' there's lots of funny pictures on the net that deserve to be shared with the world.
                                         Fotos / VĂ­deos de Skyrim
Hooray! It worked! That is a total lol of a picture, unless you haven't watched the avengers movie, in which case, you probably won't get it, so I'll have to see if I can post a video now.
Back now. I decided taht posting a video that would help you make sense of that picture could be counted as a spoiler. Soooo, watch at your own risk, I guess.
Okay, I don't know how I'm supposed to put up videos s I will have to put up the link instead. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uaPZdhxnek
So yeah, sorry about not being able to give you the actual proper video all up in here, but, that's life when you try to read an idiots blog. Oh yes, and can somebody tell me who my followers are?

2 comments: